The 2020-21 Virtual catechetical Year is already underway. We are very proud and thankful to all of our students as well as their parents for accepting the new reality and participating in our online program. The last few weeks for our staff were a time of numerous gatherings and planning, so that each student could receive the best online catechesis and faith formation. We are extremely grateful to our wonderful and dedicated group of catechists for their enormous amount of work that they put in to conduct their online lessons. We do realize this years’ Religious Education Program is one of a kind, not the one our students remember from the past and challenging at times, however despite the situation we know that Jesus is with us always!
“So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed,
For I am your God,
I will strengthen you and help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand”
Saint Cyril and Methodius Religious Education Program Virtual Meets Guidelines
- Find a quiet place at home free of distractions.
- Log into your Google Classroom a few minutes before class time, you will find a Google Meet link created by your catechist. Click on the link and you’ll be admitted into the class.
- Make sure your camera is turned on.
- Always start with a prayer.
- Be respectful to your catechists and your classmates.
- Stay on mute, raise your hand if you have a question or something to share.
- Stay focused and on task so that you don’t miss anything your catechist says.
- Finish each lesson with a prayer.
- Always feel free to reach out to your catechist through Google Classroom if you have a question or need an assistance.